Thursday, December 6, 2012

crapity crap crap

i am very irritable lately. there are many possible reasons, but really it is because they are all compounding on each other.


  1. i have less than 206 days until my best friend moves to St. Louis.
  2. my parents' divorce is getting more real.
  3. my neighbors are splitting up and i won't ever see their sweet boys again. also their mother will not be around to help me with the neighbor girl anymore.
  4. i have been watching a neighbor girl because her mom is in rehab for meth and lost custody. she takes a lot of energy because she is coming out of a very sad and disgusting situation.
  5. our potential move is up in the air and the not knowing is bothering me. 
  6. i want to get more involved with the amazing church we go to, but my husband doesn't see the point since we may be trying to move this summer.
  7. i know that this turmoil in my mind is a sign of where my relationship with God is right now, because none of these things are new but they are starting to really affect my mood.
i feel so blessed that i have my husband and kids and our family is functional and healthy. however, they are not filling the void i feel in my heart and i know why, but i haven't begun to do anything about it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment