Monday, March 14, 2011

Gratituesday

i am grateful for a husband who is growing in the Lord.

my husband and i are like water; we always run downhill. we take the path of least resistance.

i found myself growing spiritually when i was going through intense grief, and i remember my husband growing spiritually when we were pregnant with our first daughter. while i believe my husband to be a strong christian, i don't remember his heart drawing him to Christ as it has been lately.

he is thirsting for God and in the Word daily. he hears what i have to say and gently guides me to view circumstances through the lens of God's wisdom.

somedays i don't feel like i know this man at all!

inside our wedding bands we have Romans 12:2 "be no longer conformed to this world, but transformed by the renewing of your mind; so that you may test and approve God's good, pleasing, and perfect will." this verse has always been our aspiration ...

but now i can see that my husband is leading our family down a path where it is the reality.

and i am honored to be his partner in it.


Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment