Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gratituesday

today i am grateful for my dad.
my dad is fantastic. we are so close these days. i can talk to him about anything.

we haven't always been close. there were a lot of years that he worked too much, and a lot of years that i didn't like him because i didn't know him.

he retired from the railroad 3 years ago and it was the best thing that could have happened.

he is the most phenomenal grandpa anyone could hope for. there are only a few men i know that i feel i can trust 100% with my children, and he is one of them. he honestly loves to hang out with my girls and all his grandkids.

he and my husband get along wonderfully. they love to work together, they both love sushi, they both love me!

my father is a great gift to me from God. his integrity will have an impact on generations to come and i thank God for him.

Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment