Wednesday, May 23, 2012

1 out of 30

so obviously i've not been blogging lately (you know, since march). so i found this list and decided to run with it.

1) list 20 random facts about yourself.

1. i really enjoy physical labor (roofing, building things, etc.)
2. i love art; looking at it or making it. its all good.
3. my mother is bi-polar and currently unmedicated
4. i love to watch competitive fights (MMA, boxing type stuff)
5. TV and eating are my coping mechanisms
6. i love hiking and being outside
7. i don't like direct sun; it hurts my eyes and head.
8. i love tattoos and would have a million, but i don't want them anywhere but my arms.
9. i have tried to learn the trumpet, flute, piano, but none successfully.
10. i don't care if people don't like me as long as i like who i am being.
11. i believe that my husband is the authority in my family.
12. i seriously love animals. i would have a million if i could afford them.
13. i love to read
14. i thought i would have more kids, but after losing 2 babies i'm terrified of getting pregnant.
15. i work very hard to avoid whatever might decrease my contentment with my life.
16. i hate poison ivy and even the thought of it makes my skin crawl.
17. if someone hurts me on purpose, i will drop them from my life if at all possible
18. i would like to someday adopt or do foster care because i believe every kid deserves to be loved.
19. i plan to someday be a college professor.
20. i think i would eat chinese food everyday if i could

No comments:

Post a Comment