Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gratituesday

today i am thankful for my individuality.

i am not the exactly the same as anyone i know. i don't parent the same way, eat the same things, believe the same things, or perceive things the same way as anyone.

we have similarities for sure, but we are not the same.

i have friends that think the same way about money. i have friends that parent the same way. and i have friends who are stay at home moms like me. some of these friends overlap in certain areas, but no one is in all of them.

sometimes i wish for a friend that i could talk to about anything, but really i think it is a way for God to keep me closer to Him.

so i thank God that He is making me who i am. i want to lean only on Him and i believe my individuality is just one of His tools.


Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment